Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun

This summer is going by so fast! Whitney is bored out of her mind, I can't wait for preschool to start again. Carter is almost ready to crawl, he has figured out how to get his knees under him and rock back and forth. The idea of him crawling excites Whitney a lot but I don't think she realizes the implications of it. She will when he crawls into her room and touches her stuff.

Tony's grandma passed away on July 25th, she was 93. I am tired of funerals! I am missing my grandmas soo much lately!

Dr. Young offered me a job at the office again but I chose to stay home with the kids still, I hope I made the right decision in the this economy! I still have transcriptions and I have recently started making beaded watch bands to sell.

I am making some mid-year resolutions, one is to get on a better schedule and actually shower in the morning instead of mid-afternoon. Another is to try to keep my blog updated. I would also like to try to floss more and workout more. We'll see how these go.

No comments:

Post a Comment