Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 2011




It's been a while since I blogged anything, lucky I can even remember my own blog address. I made some delicious looking rice krispie treats today. We haven't eaten them yet because I am taking them to Mom and Dad's house for dessert after Sunday dinner. I will post pictures and the recipe soon. Whitney turned six a few days ago. SIX! Really she is 6! She is getting so tall! And so smart...she reads anything and everything. Carter is talking really clearly, he's a lot easier to understand. We are so excited for some warm weather and camping. Whitney can hardly wait! Zack is doing great. He had surgery to remove his appendix on February 16th. His appendix had burst and so kept him in the hospital for a few days after surgery. He had to be hospitalized again the following week because of infection and the doctors had to place a drain. He is over a month out from his surgery and he is doing awesome! He came to stay over the last weekend and was able to go bowling, ride his bike, and play with Carter and Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment